|Q:||What cases fit my Samsung phone or device best?|
|A:||To find a case that fits your phone, measure your device or look at the box to find the exact dimensions. Consider how your device will be used as well.|
|Q:||How do I apply a screen protector without bubbles to my Samsung phone?|
|A:||To ensure your screen protector has no bubbles, use the straight edge of card to press down while applying pressure.|
|Q:||How do I screenshot on a Samsung phone?|
|A:||On your Samsung phone, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' keys simultaneously. The screen will flash briefly, like a camera, to indicate that you have successfully taken a shot of your screen.|
|Q:||Which Samsung Galaxy phones are waterproof?|
|A:||The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a durable phone in many ways—perfect for individuals who often drop their hand-held devices. It is water resistant, as well as dust and shock resistant. Every phone from the Galaxy S7 and on are waterproof.|
|Q:||How do I identify which version of Samsung phone I have?|
|A:||While the size of your Samsung phone is often a good indication of its make and model, you can check the specific version by going to 'Settings' on your device. Select 'System' and then 'About Phone' to find out the model name and number.|
|Q:||Where do I buy a phone case and protection for my Samsung device?|
|A:||You can buy a phone case or screen protector for a Samsung device virtually anywhere online. Be sure to select a phone case that suits your lifestyle. For example, if you are a runner, you can choose a case with an armband.|
|Q:||How do I remove a phone case from my Samsung device?|
|A:||To remove a case from your Samsung phone, place your thumbs near the top of the case and press firmly down on either top corner of the case while holding on to the phone. The top corner will pop or snap off the phone. You can then simply work the phone out of the other corners and edges of the case.|
|Q:||How do I clean my Samsung phone case or screen protector?|
|A:||Use a specially-formulated lens or monitor glass cleaner sprayed on a soft cloth, then wipe dry on device. Alternatively, you can use a dry towel to wipe away finger marks and residue.|
|Q:||How do I reset a Samsung phone?|
|A:||If you have a blank or frozen screen, you may have to do a factory data reset—which essentially restores your phone to 'factory' settings, removing all data.
1. Make sure your device is powered off. If your screen is frozen, remove the battery and then reinsert.
2. Next, press and hold the Power button + the Volume Up button + the Home button simultaneously—until the recovering booting appears in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
3. This is the Android system recover screen. Select the 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' option.
4. You will be asked if you want to delete all user data. Select 'Yes'.
5. Finally, select 'Reboot system now' and allow several minutes for the reboot process to finish.
6. You will need to set up the device after your reset, as you did when you first activated your phone.