Cleaning Cloth, Stickers, Application Gel & more.
• Item(s) must be purchased from bodyguardz.com.
• Items must be returned within 30 days and include all packaging and contents.
• Orders over 10 units are not eligible for returns.
• Custom Cuts, Custom back plates and Custom Armor Art are not eligible for returns because these are custom designed items.
• Returned orders must have an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number before the order is returned to BodyGuardz.
• Please include all used and unused products to receive refund.
• We do not refund shipping costs in either direction.
• Please allow up to two weeks for refunds to be processed.
• During Black Friday, Cyber Monday and other major promotional sale days, we cannot apply larger discounts retroactively.
• If you made a purchase and a larger discount was offered after your purchase, we cannot apply the larger discount to a previous order.
1. Contact Customer Care within 30 days of your purchase.
2. Please provide your name, order number, the item name, quantity, and the reason for your return.
3. You will receive an email from BodyGuardz Customer Care with your RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization).
4. You must write this number clearly and prominently on the outside of the package you will be sending to us. This is how we identify your return.
Failure to provide us with the RMA number will result in an automatic $10 fee being deducted from the refund amount and possible refusal of the return.
Once your return is received and processed by us, we will credit the credit card used to place the order (minus any shipping charges that were incurred when the order was placed). You will be notified via email once your credit has been issued. The credit usually appears within 3 to 5 business days, depending on how long it takes the credit card company to process the refund.
Please send your return to:
It is HIGHLY recommended you ship your return with some type of tracking number or delivery confirmation number to ensure your package is returned to us.
Your credit card issuer does not notify us when the credit is refunded to your account. This information must be requested from the credit card issuer.