Shop Popular Devices
Shop Screen Protectors
All BodyGuardz products are built to last. However, with everyday wear and tear (and the occasional accident
two), even the most durable items may eventually have to be replaced.
That’s why, once you register your screen protector, BodyGuardz is proud to offer free replacements on ALL
screen protectors and full-body skins for the lifetime of the product*—you’ll just have to cover shipping and handling.
Returning BodyGuardz customers are eligible for a 20% discount on all non-replacement cases and screen
protectors* on our site!
"It’s free and easy to create a BodyGuardz Advantage Program account—simply register at checkout when you
place your first order, or visit our account creation page
to register with no purchase necessary. Then, when you come back, sign into your account and the member price
will automatically be displayed on all product pages."
We’re excited to offer FREE USPS First Class Mail shipping* on all U.S orders!
We ship Monday through Friday.** Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive a shipment confirmation email,
and your tracking information should be available within 24–48 hours. Orders are typically delivered within
5–7 business days, but can sometimes take up to 10.
Divide your payment into 4 monthly installments, at no extra cost to you using affirm! It is applicable on
orders with a subtotal of more than $50. Just select affirm at the checkout.
WELCOME TO OUR STORE
Blog / 3 Things That Make BodyGuardz Phone Cases Different
Oct 10, 2016
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus just rolled out, and with them, a slew of cases from dozens of companies that promise to protect your phone and keep it stylish. With so many styles and materials on the market—from sparkles and shiny finishes to bright prints and bulky plastic—it can seem impossible to know which case is right for you.
Turns out, the right case for you might not be covered in sparkles, polka dots, or an inspiring quote. The right case for you might, in fact, be a little different than the average phone case.
You won’t find sparkles, stripes, or bulky plastic anywhere on our website, but that doesn’t mean BodyGuardz cases aren’t stylish or highly protective. Here’s how we’ve crafted lightweight, protective phone cases to beautify your device.
We teamed up with Unequal, a premium provider in sports protection, to design a line of protective cases featuring Unequal’s proprietary impact-reduction material. This patented technology protects athletes from collisions on the field and is trusted by the likes of Ali Krieger, Kurt Warner, Arielle Gold, James Harrison, and more.
Now, you can trust that same material to protect your phone.
While most “protective” phone cases are made from layers of thick rubber and plastic, the Unequal material we use in our cases is made with Kevlar and Acceleron, which provide several benefits:
• Typical plastic cases allow harmful energy from drops, impacts, and collisions to move virtually unchecked through your phone. Patented fibers in BodyGuardz cases decelerate and confuse that energy, greatly reducing impact to your phone.
• After slowing down the energy from impact, the Accelleron® in our phone cases absorbs and disperses most remaining energy away from the body of your phone.
Thanks to these protective properties, we can manufacture our cases to be thinner and lighter than typical protective phone cases. The days of having to put your phone in a bulky box to protect it are over!
Smartphones are beautiful. Whether you’re an Apple loyalist or an Android diehard, you probably look at your phone as more than just as a device to help you make calls and send emails. It reflects your style, your personality, and your aesthetic. Which is why we decided not to drown your phone in bulky plastic and flashy patterns.
Instead, our designers opted for low-profile, classic designs for all three of our case styles.
• The Ace Pro is made from transparent TPU and is lined with Unequal material. Its colors flatter your phone and its slim, lightweight design highlights your phone’s elegant curves.
• The Contact features a soft TPU bumper lined with Unequal technology. Paired with a rigid, transparent back, it hugs every curve and flaunts your device’s design.
• The Shock features a soft, full-body TPU construction lined with Unequal material. It features a minimal design and neutral color palette that are perfect for lovers of minimalism.
To see our full lineup of cases for all devices, click here.